Misconduct Dismissals - The Key Issues for HR & Employment Law ProfessionalsPosted: 5 Nov 2020
This webinar will answer several key questions when it comes to misconduct dismissals including:
- Are your contracts and handbooks up to date?
- Are employees aware of the behaviours expected of them?
- Have you dealt with ‘me too’ issues, harassment and abuse of IT systems?
- What justifies dismissal?
- The band of reasonable responses
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Reminder of the law relating to unfair and common law dismissals
- Do you have a valid reason?
- Sexual misconduct
- Disobedience of rules or reasonable managerial instructions
- Drug/alcohol abuse
- The importance of your handbook/policies and procedures
- Behaviours which may not be tolerated
- Fair hearing
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 15th March 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days. Please note that this is a paid for webinar.
Press Release | Spencer West Hires Axiom Ince’s Head of Employment
Leading full-service international law firm, Spencer West, is pleased to announce the appointment of Partner Sharokh Koussari to its employment team.
Carers Week - the legal definition of a carer and updated legislation
As many of you know, this week is Carers Week 2023, an annual campaign that aims to highlight the challenges faced by carers...