Hotels, Hospitality & Leisure
The leisure industry is characterised by its people and the quality of the service it can deliver to the public in an ever increasingly competitive market where offering real quality makes the difference between success and failure. Whether you are a business owner, investor, operator or lender, we have the expertise and industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The industry is subject to a wide range of regulation affecting licensing, health and safety and other operational matters, which this sector faces. Our lawyers are experienced in assisting businesses in this sector navigating these issues. One of our leisure clients commented: "We have found Spencer West to be very efficient, informative and most of all, great value. Thank you to all the team."
- the acquisition and restructuring of hotels, bars, clubs, restaurants and other leisure facilities, including real estate issues, brand management and operating agreements
- commercial contracts and franchising
- employment contracts including for executive staff within the organisation and HR
- immigration compliance
- tax including tax structuring, onshore and offshore
- technology companies in the hospitality and leisure sector
- clubs including private members clubs
- bars and public houses
- casinos and betting and gaming companies
- event venues
- music shows and performances