The Telecommunications sector continues to evolve rapidly in the face of ongoing digitalisation, continued convergence and disruption from new technologies.
We support our clients as they innovate and diversify traditional business models, transform commercial and operational strategies and navigate legal and regulatory challenges.
We offer strategic, flexible and responsive solutions in helping our clients pursue opportunities and mitigate risks worldwide, in particular in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.
Our highly experienced team has broad sector expertise in advising a wide range of market participants, allowing us to integrate with our clients’ business, technical and legal teams to provide relevant and focused advice.
- Traditional Network Services agreements, such as procurement, wholesale capacity, IRUs
- Cloud and digital services agreements
- Network-sharing and infrastructure projects
- Outsourcings and IT
- International “best practice” regulatory strategy and policy
- Mobile networks, spectrum auctions, and MVNOs
- Strategic partnerships and joint ventures
- Dispute resolution and settlement strategies
- IP/IT licensing, including platform, content and app arrangements
- M&A transactions