Corporate & Commercial
Spencer West LLP provides a full range of corporate, commercial and business related legal services to clients.
We have amassed a wealth of company commercial experience and we advise and support businesses of all sizes. We are involved in every aspect of the legal life of a business from inception and constitutional documentation through early rounds of finance to growth and strategic planning and all the branches that grow out from this.
We work in a wide range of sectors including technology, fintech, construction and engineering, media and leisure, amongst others.
We advise on
- mergers and acquisitions - share and business purchases
- joint ventures
- company reorganisations
- corporate finance
- commercial contracts including agency and distribution, shareholder agreements, commercial outsourcing
- share plans
We work with
- companies from early stage to listed companies
- owners and managers
- private equity firms
- representing owner managers in the sale of the shares in their business in the financial services technology sector to a large corporate for in excess of £6 million, including negotiating earn-out arrangements for the owners
- representing owner managers in the sale of the shares in their business in the serviced office accommodation sector to a private equity backed investor for in excess of £3 million
- representing owner managers in the acquisition of a construction company out of administration
- advising a fashion sportswear company from inception on several rounds of fund raising
- drafting and negotiating engineering supply services contracts