Partner - Private Client
Jennifer was admitted as a Solicitor in 2005, gaining her experience in a wide range of private client matters at respected firms in Lincolnshire, London and the South West.
Jennifer’s professional experience includes:
- drafting wills and trusts including bare trusts, nil rate band discretionary trusts, interest in possession trusts, life interest trusts etc.
- administration of trusts and estates, including those with a net worth of up to £10m and estates with an international element
- inheritance tax planning for individuals and businesses
- advice for clients wishing to mitigate their liability for care home fees
- extensive knowledge of capacity issues
- applications to the Court of Protection
- drafting and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, General Powers of Attorney and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- knowledge of state benefits relevant to the older client
- knowledge of contentious probate matters
- experienced in dealing with farming estates, claims for APR and BPR.
Jennifer works with private individuals, families, farming and business clients; she serves clients in Lincolnshire, London and nationwide.
"You’ve always looked after me and my family and when I ask for help, you are on it straightaway"
"We are so appreciative of everything you have done for us"
"You dealt with Mum’s estate professionally with just the right amount of sensitivity"
What Jennifer’s peers say:
"She is a very knowledgeable private client solicitor with an empathetic nature"
"Her work is technically sound"
"Dedicated private client solicitor with an easy manner"
Private client, wills, trusts, agricultural estates, IHT, powers of attorney, deputyship
Qualifications and Professional Bodies
- Vyman Solicitors (London)
- firms in Cirencester, Chipping Norton, Lincolnshire and Surrey