Associate Partner – Immigration & Global Mobility
Talitha advises on all business immigration matters as well as personal immigration matters. She has advised various sized businesses, from start-ups to multinational companies who require advice/assistance with business immigration matters.
Talitha is also known for her expertise in dealing with complex personal and corporate immigration matters and enjoys being able to find practical solutions for her clients.
Talitha’s work includes:
- assisting businesses with obtaining and maintaining a sponsor licence in order to sponsor migrants
- assisting sponsors navigate the Sponsor Management System (SMS)
- advising overseas businesses with setting up a UK branch/subsidiary
- advising and preparing Tier 2 and Tier 5 applications as well as dealing with Tier 4 (General) Student applications
- advising on Right to Work checks and the prevention of illegal working
- advising high net worth individuals that wish to invest in the UK or set up a business
- providing advice on private client matters, eg visit visa applications, family-based applications, settlement applications, citizenship applications, entry clearance and leave to remain applications.
Talitha joined the firm in August 2020, prior to which she had worked at highly regarded boutique City law firms specialising in immigration.
Specialismsbusiness immigration, sponsorship of skilled workers, entrepreneur and investor routes, spousal applications, settlement and citizenship, immigration compliance and EU nationals
- Wright Hassell LLP
- Ganguin Samartin
- Healys LLP