Aaron is a transactional finance lawyer specialising in structured finance and asset-based lending with experience gained at some of the leading national and international law firms.
Based in Birmingham, Aaron has advised both lenders (ranging from traditional financial institutions, challenger banks and fintech’s) and borrowers on the full range of transactional banking covering structured finance, leveraged finance, asset-based lending and even football finance. These include a range of multi-party / multi-jurisdiction transactions.
Various matters that Aaron has handled over the years include:
- acting for a leading equipment company and each of its subsidiaries on the multi-million refinance of its asset-based lending facilities provided by a funding syndicate led by a large US financial institution
- acting for the equipment finance arm of a large finance institution in relation to an equipment finance loan provided to an electric car subscription service provider
- representing the borrower on the refinance of its existing (i) senior finance facility agreement, (ii) PIK facility and (iii) asset-based lending facility covering multiple jurisdictions
- acting for the invoice finance and bank functions of a large financial institution on the provision of an asset-based lending facility and property term loan
- advising on a variety of asset-based lending / property loan transactions for an established challenger bank ranging from £5million to £25million deal value.
- advising on a variety of football finance transactions (both Premier League Central Fund and Player Transfer Agreements) ranging from £10 million to £50 million.