The landscape of employment relationships is diverse, encompassing various arrangements such as full-time, part-time, seasonal work, interns, volunteers, workers, consultants/independent contractors, and partners. Establishing well-drafted contracts of employment and consultancy contracts is crucial to define roles, rights, and obligations clearly.
Our Employment Law team excels in advising on a comprehensive spectrum of employment and consultancy contracts. This includes addressing complexities arising from business sales, transfers of undertakings (TUPE), corporate restructuring, and other workforce-related matters. We recognise the importance of effective employment contracts, workplace rules, and policies in ensuring legal compliance, providing necessary information to staff, and fostering a harmonious work environment.
Should disputes arise, our specialist Employment dispute resolution lawyers offer extensive experience in advising businesses and individuals on employment law rights and obligations. This spans issues such as fair treatment, remuneration entitlements, contractual restrictive covenants, discrimination, and whistleblowing provisions.
- compensation and benefits
- share options and incentive plans
- breaches of directors’ duties
- employment contracts, policies and staff handbooks
- HR support and training
- all types of employment litigation- unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistle-blowing
- partnerships and LLPs
- restrictive covenants and injunctions
- TUPE transfers
- business re-organisation/restructuring (UK and international projects)
- businesses in wide range of sectors, including technology, fintech, construction and engineering, financial services, media, leisure, recruitment and not-for-profit, amongst others
- individuals in relation to any claim that is related to their rights under employment law, including unfair dismissal, redundancy, discrimination, whistle-blowing, contractual changes, recruitment issues and breach of contract for employees, self-employed and partners/limited liability partners
Our Employment Law team is adept at building bespoke teams to deliver tailored solutions for each client’s unique requirements. Given the pervasive nature of employment issues, we collaborate with teams specialising in immigration, corporate & commercial (especially TUPE issues), and regulatory aspects such as insurance, data protection, and cybersecurity.
We handle a range of cases, from straightforward to complex, including unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal claims. Whether representing employees (Claimants) or employers (Respondents) in the Employment Tribunal (ET), we offer transparent guidance to help clients make informed decisions about consulting and retaining our services. In complex cases involving multiple parties, lengthy hearings, or intricate details, we tailor our approach to the unique circumstances of each client.
Our services encompass various stages of the dispute resolution process, from initial case evaluation to preparing for hearings, obtaining evidence, and collaborating with barristers. Recognizing the emotional and daunting nature of unfair or wrongful dismissal claims, we adopt a holistic approach, serving not only as legal representatives but also as trusted advisors, guiding clients through every step of the process with care and expertise.
For details on the fees for employment services, please refer to the list below: