Our leading Private Wealth team is dedicated to achieving your objectives. We understand that business success and family wealth bring great responsibility.
Our lawyers help UK and international clients navigate the legal issues that arise through the opportunities and challenges life brings, providing commercially astute and pragmatic advice on wealth protection, succession planning, and personal tax matters.
Whether advising on wills and trusts, resolving disputes, tax planning, or assisting on global real estate matters, our Private Wealth specialists have a leading reputation for providing practical and effective advice and will work with you to grow, protect and share your wealth.
Our long-standing client relationships often span several generations of the same family and we work with a skilled network of trusted, hand-picked professional advisers to ensure that you receive outstanding commercial advice. We are also adept at working closely with our clients’ professional advisers.
- Traditional Network Services agreements, such as procurement, wholesale capacity, IRUs
- Cloud and digital services agreements, including Saas, PaaS, IaaS
- Network-sharing and infrastructure projects
- Outsourcings and IT contracts, including IT systems procurement, systems integration, software licencing, block chain and smart agreements
- Data protection, big data exploitation and cybersecurity
- International “best practice” regulatory strategy and policy, and new technology/convergence legal frameworks
- Mobile networks, spectrum auctions, and MVNOs
- Strategic partnerships and joint ventures
- Dispute resolution and settlement strategies
- IP/IT/Media licensing, including format licensing, influencers and other forms of content exploitation
- Sales and acquisitions in the telecommunications, media and technology industries
- Digitalisation and digital transformation, including in relation to investment in adjacent industries and sectors
- Design, creative and corporate branding and advertising, sponsorship and brand placement, reputation and brand management
- Investment in Fintech, blockchain and smart contracts, cryptocurrency, token and securities, ICOs and other digital financial products
- Space regulation and policy, and commercial exploitation of outer space activities, including IP/IT arrangements
- Responsible AI
- digital TMT companies, including network operators, service providers, content companies, app and platform developers
- media companies, broadcasters, film and television production companies, talent and advertising agencies, influencers Managed Service Providers
- e-commerce providers
- digital advertising and media companies
- technology companies and software developers
- hardware and peripherals manufacturers
- researchers/data analysts and data processors
- games companies
- entrepreneurs and start-ups