Partner – Dispute Resolution
Henry is a highly experienced dispute resolution lawyer representing a broad range of individual and corporate clients. He also has specialist expertise in representing medical and dental practices. Recent cases he has been involved in include:
- successfully obtaining an injunction in the High Court for the return of a domain name and control of a Facebook account. Following the respondent’s failure to comply with the injunction, successfully bringing committal proceedings resulting in the respondent’s imprisonment and thereafter compliance with the injunction
- defending unfair prejudice proceedings brought under the Companies Act 2006
- representing GP and Dental practices in various matters involving the expulsion of partners and claims for refunds of overpayments made to consultants (particularly in dental practices)
- successfully representing grandparents defending a claim brought under the Inheritance Act by two of their grandchildren acting through their litigation friend, involving issues relating to the conduct of the litigation friend and the consequences of the failure to beat the Defendants’ part 36 offer at trial.
Henry also has considerable experience in advising and working with Further Education colleges. This has included assisting a failing college to implement a programme of redundancies and advising on the possible merger/takeover of a college. He is a former Governor of Mid Kent College and currently a co-opted Governor at West Suffolk College.
Commercial disputes, Inheritance Act disputes and disputes about the ownership of property
Qualifications and Professional bodies
- Brachers Solicitors – Partner
- Condy Chadwick & Elliott (Zimbabwe)- Partner