Associate Partner – Real Estate
Having been working in the residential industry for over eight years to date, including at highly regarded practices Zhong Lun law firm and Forsters LLP, Josh assists both domestic and overseas clients on a full range of residential property transactions in England and Wales. Josh has particular expertise assisting high net-worth overseas clients purchase and sell London new build properties and has acted in over 1,500 new build property purchases in the last 4 years with a total estimated transaction value of over £750 million.
Combining in-depth technical knowledge and excellent client care, Josh is able to offer a unique service and builds lasting relationships with clients and agents alike.
Josh can speak and understand Cantonese fluently and is a popular choice for those in Hong Kong looking to buy a property in England and Wales.
Josh is also creator and founder of Property Legal 101, a weekly podcast explaining different legal topics in relation to property transactions in England and Wales from a solicitor's perspective.
- acting in over 1,500 new build property purchases in the last 4 years with a total estimated transaction value of over £750 million
- acting on the purchase of a prestigious £10 million property in Central London
- acting for various company entities purchasing London property off-plan and assisting them to comply with Companies House requirements
- assisting clients to secure mortgage drawdowns with a variety of both domestic and oversea banks (Bank of China, United Overseas Bank, Gatehouse Bank, Maybank, Bank of East Asia and OCBC)
- regularly attending developer events in UK, Hong Kong and China, including assisting clients from Hong Kong to exchange contracts on the purchase of properties at developer exhibitions.
What Josh says...
“In my practice, I prioritise quality over quantity, as I like to be able to offer each of my clients the attention they require and the responsiveness they deserve. On a personal level, I focus always on building relationships for the long term. Many of the ex-colleagues, clients and agents that I have worked with have become good friends.”