Partner - Residential Property
With over 13 years’ experience in Residential Property, Lisa can deal with all types of Freehold and Leasehold conveyancing matters. Lisa is a qualified solicitor, regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and a member of the Law Society.
Lisa acts for private individuals, investors, companies and landlords. Whether acting for first time buyers, or seasoned property professionals, she applies the same level of care and attention to her clients.
Lisa understands the significant stress that clients can experience when buying and selling property and has a cool head in stressful situations. She is patient with her clients and is very approachable; qualities which are essential in her line of work.
Lisa takes time to understand what motivates her clients and can progress transactions accordingly. She is a strong communicator and likes to build long lasting relationships with her clients. She secures lots of repeat business from clients with whom she has worked in the past, which is testament to her commitment to the highest service levels.
She is based in Yorkshire but can act for clients across England, with seamless systems to deliver excellent service standards. She is very well versed in the property market and understands emerging market trends which are of utmost importance to her clients.
- Acting for buyers or sellers of residential property.
- Preparation of Statutory Declarations in relation to Adverse Possession claims.
- Acting on sales of Auction property to include preparation of the legal pack.
- Acting on remortgage of Buy to Let properties to finance other purchase transactions.
- Advising on complex title issues such as rights of way, restrictive covenants and exclusivity agreements.
- Dealing with registration of unregistered land.
- Purchase of property on behalf of Property Companies using mortgage finance.
- Dealing with Transfers of Equity.
- Acting on sales for Executors and Administrators.
- Acting on purchases on behalf of Deputies in Court of Protection matters.
- Working collaboratively with private lenders in Bridging Finance applications.
- Providing Independent Legal Advice to Company directors when acting as mortgage Guarantors.
- Acting on purchases of multi-million-pound properties.
- Drafting Declarations of Trust.
- Negotiating a Deed of Mutual Covenant and Grant in relation to a Flying Freehold.
“I had the pleasure of working with Lisa Wilson and her outstanding team, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Throughout my house purchase, the exceptional service, professionalism, and efficiency made the process seamless and stress-free. Lisa's expertise and attentiveness were remarkable, ensuring I felt supported and well-informed at every step. With clear explanations and prompt responses to my queries, delivered excellent results within the desired timeframe. Thank you, Lisa - I wholeheartedly recommend your commitment to clients and exceptional service.”
“Excellent service from Lisa Wilson. They made my house sale as easy as possible. Professional communications at each stage and responded to my questions promptly. I would recommend their conveyancing services for anyone selling their property.”
Sale and purchase of residential property, remortgages, Transfers of Equity
- Levi Solicitors LLP