Rabia Omar Hassan
Partner - Corporate
Rabia has 25 Years of experience in Financial/Investments & M/A’s, Arbitration, Mediation & conciliation, Heading Management roles with various Financial Institutions heading Corporate/Investment Banking and Asset Management side, associated as advisor for Family Offices globally, Blue chip clients globally.
Corporate Trainer with various signature trainings.
Consultant for REIT Advisory, Blue chip real estate globally
Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation, Business succession Planning, Merger/acquisitions
- MIA Arbitration Mediation and conciliation associated with their board since the year 2022
- AWT Investments as Country Head Corporate until 2021
- Co-Founder ROSH Developments
- Regional Business Head/Corporate and Retail/new markets until 2019
- Deputy GM HBL Commercial /Retail Banking until 2017
- Regional Head MCB until 2011
- Chief Manager MCB Bank until 2008
- Standard Chartered Bank until 2006
- MyBank Ltd until 2005 as Branch Manager
- Picic Commercial Bank as Operations Manager
- The World Bank, Islamabad as Accounting Analyst
- Faysal Bank Ltd, Senior Relationship Manager
- ABN Amro Bank as Senior Operations.
- ANZ Grindlays Bank as Officer in charge.
- CitiBank NA as Sales Advisor.