Sue Farrow (formerly Sue El Hachmi)
Partner - Corporate, Employment & Employment Tax
Sue is a highly experienced share plan and incentives lawyer and has spent much of her career at leading international law firms.
As a specialist share schemes lawyer, Sue advises on the design and implementation of employee incentive arrangements for private and public companies, including all types of tax-advantaged plans and bespoke arrangements for senior executives and management.
Sue also advises on the incentive-related aspects of corporate transactions and has experience of private equity transactions and public company takeovers, flotations and demergers.
- Employee share schemes – tax-advantaged and non tax-advantaged
- Equity arrangements for employees and directors
- UK tax on termination of employment and tax relating to share schemes/employee equity
- Spencer West LLP - since 1 July 2021
- Carbon Law Partners – January 2018 – 30 June 2021
- Osborne Clarke LLP – June 2007 – December 2017
- CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP – May 2005 – May 2007
- Ernst & Young LLP – March 2003 – May 2005
- CMS Cameron McKenna (now CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP – February 1998 – February 2000 (as trainee); February 2000 –March 2003