Growing your practice
Growing your Practice at Spencer West
Our Partners are already experts in their field, each typically having on average 20,000 hours of experience. The firm works alongside Partners to develop their practices. This includes:
- working with our Partners to develop their individual business plans, and help integrate these into the wider practice;
- working up opportunities for attracting legal support at different levels, from Partners to trainees to paralegals, to support the growth of practices;
- being a member of several networking groups, that Partners can take part in;
- developing video and social media presence, to further identify each Partner as a leader in their field; and
- assistance with legal directories and awards submissions.
Spencer West provides all the essential support you need at no additional cost such as:
- office space (co-working) with the ability to have dedicated office space (at a modest charge);
- a practice management system that enables shared access to files and accounts information;
- a dedicated ‘barrister’s clerk’ accounts support, providing assistance with generating invoices and fee collection; and
- access to a marketing expert to support the growth of each Partner’s practice and help each Partner’s profile grow and stand out as a leader in their field.