Partner - Employment & Dispute Resolution
Sharokh represents individuals and businesses on all employment related matters, as well as boardroom and shareholders disputes. In recent years he has brought various claims against banks relating to bonuses, whistleblowing or acting for customers whose accounts were closed on discriminatory grounds.
He acts for a broad range of clients in various sectors although he has over the years represented a number of senior bankers.
- * interview with The Banker “ Why do banks close accounts, and how does it impact customers? ( 27 July 2023)
He is a strategic thinker able to grasp complex issues very quickly. Sharokh isa shrewd negotiator who sees the bigger picture and is able to come up with solutions to complex problems” ( Legal 500 2021).”
“ a wise and measured litigator with commercial sensitivity and business acumen. He knows when to fight and when to negotiate a settlement” ( Legal 500 2020)”
Employment and Dispute Resolution
- Axiom DWFM, Head of Employment.
- DWFM Beckman, Partner.
- Howard Kennedy, Partner.
- Matthew Arnold & Baldwin, Partner.
- Simons Muirhead & Burton, Partner.
- Merriman White, Solicitor.