The law relating to education has become increasingly regulated and complex and educational institutions are increasingly the subject of audits and legal challenges. The requirement for educational institutions to receive legal support is greater than ever.
We are able to provide the support you require, drawing on specialist disciplines from across the firm, including in relation to procurement, construction, research contracts, employment, immigration, research contracts and university spin-outs.
Our Partners are business people themselves, with experience as school governors and board positions within education and EdTech companies.
- procurement, outsourcing, construction
- commercial property, including commercial lettings and student residences, estate management
- employment advice and employment disputes
- research contracts, intellectual property, spin-outs
- charity law, regulatory issues, pension schemes
- setting up an EdTech company
- mergers and acquisitions
- education technology companies
- not for profits with an educational purpose