Partner - Corporate & Commercial
Solicitor, LLB (Hons)
mob: +44 (0)7793 273 410
tel: +44 (0)20 7925 8080
Natalie is a business lawyer. Her practice includes corporate M&A (buying or selling a business, investments into companies and shareholder matters) and commercial contracts (outsourcing, franchising and terms & conditions of trade).
Natalie has built up particular expertise within sustainable business sectors of FemTech, Green Beauty and sustainable fashion. Natalie was previously a senior corporate and sustainability lawyer at London firm Bates Wells.
Natalie has significant expertise within the EdTech and HealthTech sectors and a key element of Natalie’s practise in these areas is that she draws on her experiences outside of the legal sector. She sits as a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee of Herts for Learning Ltd, the UK’s largest schools’ company (and a not-for profit), she is Chair of Governors of an “Outstanding” school and a Special Advisor to a healthcare “buy-and-build” company.
In addition to working with sustainable businesses Natalie seeks to enjoy a sustainable work / life environment. For the last five years she has been a working mum combining work, family and non-executive director duties. Natalie therefore understands multi-tasking to time pressured deadlines, the importance of clear communication and quick response times. She brings with her over 10 years’ experience in being able to compute, digest and communicate diverse information into the boardroom.
What Natalie says…
“I’m passionate about combining my legal and non-executive director experience to empower clients in the business arena and the boardroom. I have insight and empathy into what my clients want and how quickly they want it.”
Memberships & Appointments
- Non-Executive Director of Herts for Learning Ltd (UK’s largest schools’ company)
- Chair of Audit & Risk Committee - Herts for Learning Ltd
- Chair of Governors of Sheredes Primary School (OFSTED rated Outstanding and consistently rated the top state primary in Herts by the Real Schools Guide)
- Special Advisor to Pythagoras Healthcare Ltd
- Member of Women In Business Network
- Member of Women In Wearables
- Member of the Sustainable Fashion Collective