Spencer West LLP provides incisive immigration advice based on an understanding of your needs and thorough knowledge of immigration requirements. We advise businesses and individuals.
From securing the right visas, to ensuring your employees have the right to work, our immigration service is on hand to guide your organisation safely through the complex requirements.
Immigration compliance is crucial to the fitness of every business in the UK. We understand how daunting the immigration system can be for HR staff, legal counsel and anyone with operational responsibilities for immigration.
If you need help obtaining a visa for yourself or a loved one, or you have another immigration issue you would like to discuss with an expert, our specialist immigration team is available to you.
We would like to help you live and work where you choose. Whether your migrant journey relates to your career or your family life, we can draw on comprehensive expertise to deliver bespoke advice and support. We are able to explain your options and the relevant requirements clearly, empowering you to achieve your goals.
What we advise on
- immigration compliance
- EU nationals’ rights and documentation
- setting up a business in the UK
- global mobility
- visitors for business or pleasure
- exceptional talent visas
- spouse, partner, parent or child visa
- settlement and citizenship
Who we advise
- HR personnel
- IT and FinTech companies
- leisure and hospitality businesses
- media companies
- owner-managed businesses
- EEA nationals
- Mock audit for a data analytics firm including interviewing key personnel on sponsor compliance, review of personnel files and preparation of a report including recommendations for improving compliance
- Advising EU national employees at an international consulting firm on their rights and documentation options through a training session and one-to-one advice surgeries
- Sponsor licence application and sponsored worker visa for an engineering firm
- Securing EU documentation in a complex case involving an applicant working overseas
- Citizenship applications for a large family with a complex immigration history
For details on the fees for immigration services, please refer to the list below: