Spencer West provides strategic and practical solutions on complex matters to help individuals, families and entrepreneurs protect and preserve their wealth.
Our lawyers help UK and international clients navigate the legal issues that arise through the opportunities and challenges life brings. They provide commercially astute and pragmatic advice on wealth protection, succession planning, and personal tax matters.
We advise on:
- preparation of wills including those for clients with international connections;
- establishment, administration and taxation of UK and foreign trusts and other succession planning vehicles;
- succession planning with a focus on inheritance tax and capital gains tax implications;
- domicile and tax residence;
- pre-arrival tax planning;
- tax efficient structures for investing in UK, in particular real estate; and
- trusts used in commercial transactions.
We work with:
- high net worth individuals and their families;
- trustees and beneficiaries of UK and foreign trusts;
- family offices; and
- private banks.
Hong Kong – UK bridge: planning for coming to the UK webinar
Webinar | Immigration | Real Estate | Private Client