Partner - Private Client
Hilesh advises on a range of private wealth matters to help clients protect their legacy. He regularly works with UK and international families, entrepreneurs, beneficiaries and trustees. Hilesh provides advice on complex succession planning, trust law and personal taxation matters.
Hilesh prides himself on providing practical, commercially astute advice with a personal service on sensitive and complex matters.
Hilesh’s work includes:
- preparation of wills for UK clients and those with international connections;
- succession planning with a focus on inheritance and capital gains tax implications;
- advising on the establishment, administration and taxation of UK and foreign family trusts and other asset protection vehicles;
- advising on domicile and tax residence and undertaking planning for those coming to or leaving the UK;
- providing advice on and implementing structures for UK assets, in particular real estate; and
- advising on commercial trusts.
Hilesh joined us in July 2020, prior to which he worked in various City law firms including Lawrence Graham, Maurice Turnor Gardner and Trowers & Hamlins.
Hilesh is a thought leader in the private wealth field, regularly speaking and writing about topical issues.
“He provided clear, pragmatic advice to give me peace of mind that my family’s future is secure.”
“The expert advice together with a personal service was invaluable throughout the complex matter.”
private wealth, tax, trusts and other protection vehicles, wills and probate.
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Maurice Turnor Gardner
- Lawrence Graham