Partner - Private Client
Hilesh advises on a range of private wealth matters to help clients protect their legacy. He regularly works with UK and international families, entrepreneurs, beneficiaries and trustees. Hilesh provides advice on complex succession planning, trust law and personal taxation matters.
Hilesh prides himself on providing practical, commercially astute advice with a personal service on sensitive and complex matters.
Hilesh’s work includes:
- preparation of wills for UK clients and those with international connections;
- succession planning with a focus on inheritance and capital gains tax implications;
- advising on the establishment, administration and taxation of UK and foreign family trusts and other asset protection vehicles;
- advising on domicile and tax residence and undertaking planning for those coming to or leaving the UK;
- providing advice on and implementing structures for UK assets, in particular real estate; and
- advising on commercial trusts.
Hilesh joined us in July 2020, prior to which he worked in various City law firms including Lawrence Graham, Maurice Turnor Gardner and Trowers & Hamlins.
Hilesh is a thought leader in the private wealth field, regularly speaking and writing about topical issues.
“He provided clear, pragmatic advice to give me peace of mind that my family’s future is secure.”
“The expert advice together with a personal service was invaluable throughout the complex matter.”
"At a difficult period in our lives, Hilesh Chavda patiently, efficiently and effectively guided my sister and I through the complexities of sorting out our younger sister’s estate, including IHT and probate applications. It was important to both of us that we understood the processes involved; that we would receive timely responses; that there was transparency about the amount of work which needed to be completed, the likely timescales and the costs. We were completely satisfied on all counts that these important criteria were met and we will have no hesitation in commissioning Hilesh again whenever we have need of his knowledge, his thorough, empathetic approach and legal expertise."
- Tax & estate planning | Protecting your treasures for the future (The Pedestal)
- Inheritance Tax (The Pedestal)
- Capital Gains Tax (The Pedestal)
Article | Private Client
Brexit and Private Client
Article | Private Client | Post-Brexit
Hong Kong – UK bridge: planning for coming to the UK webinar
Webinar | Immigration | Real Estate | Private Client
private wealth, tax, trusts and other protection vehicles, wills and probate.
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Maurice Turnor Gardner
- Lawrence Graham